Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring Bentos!


 A collection of cute lunches for the season. How impressive!



The pink cup of rice is a lamb. Source.

This looks so polished but I think it'd be easy to make. I like seeing curry rice bento. I don't always love Japanese food but (good) curry rice is delicious. Source.


Spaghetti flowers and a rice butterfly. Very Japanese! (I don't think I've seen pasta and rice served together outside of Japan.) The spaghetti flowers are not something I've seen before. Source.

A quick, simple chick kyaraben. Source.

Annies Bunnies! I'm not sure where I found this.

Source for first image. Please go and take a look at the source pages. They are thoroughly filled with the best kind of food - cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...