Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day random post

Hello, I complete forgot today was St. Patrick's Day and didn't wear a lick of green. Oh, well, at least I didn't get pinched. Here's a collection of St. Patrick's Day cuteness to make you feel festive.





 A St. Patrick's lunch plate (not exactly a bento) that doesn't have any shamrocks. The cucumber hats are very clever. From here.


A shamrock bento made with kabocha (Japanese pumpkin - which is delicious btw) From here.


Shamrock tortilla chips made from spinach tortillas. Super easy and way cute. Get this and plenty of other cute ideas from here.


Fruit rainbow! I love fruit art. I feel like I'd use marshmallow fluff for dipping for the clouds, as opposed to just plain marshmallows. Either that or serve this with skewers so guests could make fruit/marshmallow/chocolate skewers.


Not exactly St. Patrick's Day but close. It's Hello Kitty Notre Dame gear! One of my pals goes to ND and I suspect he wouldn't want to be seen with me in something like this. Get them here and here from Notre Dame's bookstore.


Pom Pom Purin shamrock wallpaper.

Hello Kitty is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...