Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy First Day of Spring + felt boards!

I hope you all have a lovely spring equinox. It rained in the afternoon where I am but the sunset was beautiful! I took the opportunity to take a walk around the property. My ears still got nippy but spring is for sure in the air!





Ok, I know you're cringing (or laughing) at the boy on the winter board but take a look at how cute the spring and fall boards are. I'm really a huge kid at heart and still unashamedly play with toys and love elementary school crafts. (Hand turkeys!) As a kid I used to spend hours poring over the Lakeshore catalog and to this day I still want half the stuff in there.

These felt boards look straight out of Lakeshore and are totally the sort of thing any cool 1st grade teacher would have up on the walls of her classroom.  Get them here for $9.95 each.

(Yes, I still feel qualified to judge cool by 1st grade standards. No, I don't plan on growing up anytime soon. If I were would I have a blog like this?) Anyway, Happy Spring everybody! And Happy Norooz to our Iranian readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...