Sunday, January 12, 2014

Cow muff + hello for the first time in months

Hello all, it's been a while, hasn't it? I was busy, distracted and didn't have internet at home for the better part of last year. I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue with this blog as I'm getting on in my twenties and thought maybe I'd outgrown my love of cute things. While to a certain extent that's been true (Hello Kitty doesn't quite hold the charm she used to) I do still find cute, round things to be comforting. I figured that in and of itself made me want to continue this blog.

I was surprised that the blog continued to attract a decent amount of traffic even when I hadn't updated for months. It's nice to know there are lots of other cute fans out there too!

Anyway, today we have plush cow handwarmer/muff type thing. Strange, yet still cute. Unfortunately, I only found it on dhgate where one has to spend near $1000 usd for multiple cases of the things. I think if I feel the need to forgo mittens for a cow muff I'll have to make one myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...